Monday, January 2, 2012

Dream BIG!

Do you need more room?  Has your family expanded and outgrown your current abode?  This family needed more space but the only place they could go was up...into the dark and scary attic!  But never fear!  James is here!! 



After TONS of preparation: structural, electrical, plumbing and modifying and salvaging different wood flooring that the homeowner had purchased at a few auctions,  James was finally able to begin creating the Master Suite of their dreams.

(The doors were not installed when I took these photos and I never got any with them on!  I know, I know...quite remiss of me!)




A BIG bed was ordered to go under that mantle!

LOVE these copper sinks and the beautiful marble tile!

Don't limit yourself!  Talk to James about the possibilites that might be available for your own home!  Call him today :  660-734-1857

No comments:

Post a Comment